I LOVE color! My life totally revolves around this and music. And to be perfectly honest, I believe that both go hand in hand. When I hear music, I SEE colors. Soft and slow music makes me envision blues and greens, while fast, upbeat music pours reds, yellows and oranges into my subconscience!
Just like the pop of color off a picture...I adore layouts or pictures that are almost entirely black and white with one HUGE burst of color. Doesn't it just SING to you?!
1. Link to the person that tagged you and leave a comment on their blog, so that their readers can visit yours. Janneke tagged me. (Tag her as much as you want!!!! :) )
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Share 7 Random facts about yourself on your blog.
4. Tag 7 random people at the bottom of your post, linking to their blog. Let each person know by leaving a comment on their blog.
Seven Random Facts about Brianne:
1. I love chocolate. Almost in any form.
2. My favorite color is cobalt blue. Not just any blue, but COBALT blue.
3. I really want a little girl to dress in pink and put pigtails in her hair.
4. I am 5'10".
5. My middle name is Elizabeth.
6. At one time, I had 8 piercings. (4 in one ear, 3 in another and one in my tongue)
7. My favorite number is 7.
(I am breaking number 4 because everyone that I know who has a blog has been tagged ::giggle::)
Week in Review:
This week was long. Totally slipping on my diet but Weight Watchers is tomorrow morning and hopefully I can renew focus.
Diana and Ary are coming over tomorrow for a playdate with Matthew and I. Should be an AWESOME time! We are planning on taking TONS of pictures to use for the ScrapStreet.com Star Contest. We did this same contest last year but I almost feel like we have grown so much in the past year that we actually have a shot! Should be some "fierce" competition and a whole lot of inspiration for future layouts! If you get a chance, check out the audition gallery and you will see what I mean!
-We found out recently that our next home will very likely be Fort Riley, KS. Can you say..."ut, oh, Toto?"
-Matthew has sprouted about 2 inches in the last two months and most of his clothes are almost too short for him but too big around the waist.
-Momma has taken his inches and added them to her waistline (not quite but it feels like it).
-Daddy will be away from us from June of this year until almost the end of November due to training. ::cry::
-Max refuses to be potty trained.
-Mojo thinks its funny.
-I have done a few layouts that I absolutely LOVE recently but cannot show you due to publishing :)
That is about all I have for now. This post has been brought to you by the letters "H" and "S" and also, the number "7". Thanks to Janneke who pointed out that I was continuing to depress people with my previous post (you were right LOL!). Now I leave you with some inspiring words from those who parted before us but left us with knowledge to live by:
"When one door of happiness closes, another opens; but often we look so long at the closed door that we do not see the one which has been opened for us." - Helen Keller
"The pessimist sees difficulty in every opportunity. The optimist sees the opportunity in every difficulty." - Winston Churchill
Have a great weekend and remember to keep your eyes open for the possibility in anything. Remember this, God never takes something from us unless he is opening your hands for something better.