Wednesday, May 30, 2007

WONDERFUL Wednesday!


I got a most EXCELLENT email today requesting some work from me! Total info I cannot divulge yet, but I am SOOOO excited!!!


I got to try my hand at a few BBQ invites today. My dh laughed so hard at the one shown here. We have been planning on having a BBQ here soon so it was good practice at making the invites.
Stuart will be here tomorrow! I am leaving work a little early to pick him up from OKC. I hate driving by myself but dh cannot get out of work before then.
Matthew's first day of his new classroom was today. He had SO much fun playing with the bigger kids. His old classroom was 6 week olds to 17 months. This new one is 18 months to 3 years!! He is always watching kids wherever we go so this is a GREAT thing for him.
I really need to focus on completing a couple layouts for a contest. I just cannot seem to get motivated by the sketches. Ever have that problem?
Ok outta here! Happy scrapping!
Over and out!
-B

No comments: