Sunday, June 3, 2007

Suddenly Sunday!


OMG, its not Sunday already! NO!!! :( I love Sunday's because of the laziness but on the flip side, I hate them because it means work tomorrow.



I did my very first digital layout today!!!! Can you believe it??? I have ALWAYS been paper and I just went for it. I am actually really proud of it. It was totally inspired by Janneke at ScrapStreet. She is holding weekly challenges while she is Guest Designer for June. I have to say that EVERYTHING Janneke does inspires me. Her work is just GORGEOUS and she totally deserves to be the Guest Designer.

Ok need to finish laundry, bills, and the schedule for the week. Everyone have a WONDERFUL Sunday night and Monday day!

Over and out!

-B

1 comment:

Leigh said...

Awesome first digi lo! Be careful! It's addicting. I haven't touched paper since I started a month ago!