Wednesday, June 6, 2007

Weary Wednesday

Its been a long three days. Matthew is teething something fierce and has been running a fever for a few days. He has been SO cranky and unmanageable. I always feel so helpless when he hurts and I cannot fix it.

I found out some EXCELLENT news yesterday, in addition to my awesome news earlier this week. It will be a week or two before I can share it but its so great!

Tired tonight. Just completely wore out. I also think Mo took Jo on a vacation and they don't want to come back. We will see where the night takes me.

Been watching Army Wives. This is a GREAT show! Watch it! Its on Lifetime.

Over and out!

-B

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You have been tagged :)

Hope everything is going well.

http://amberscraps.blogspot.com/

Leigh said...

Cool blog!