Thursday, October 4, 2007

It has been way too long!

I have not posted in forever. If you are anything like me, sometimes the scrapping mojo comes in waves. This summer was LOW TIDE :)

I am totally focused again on my scrapping and am having the BEST time. Diana and I went to two crops in September. The first one, hosted by the Mad Scrappers of Lawton, was in the beginning of the month. They always put on the GREATEST crop! Thank you again ladies! You are the best!

The second was a ScrapPink crop hosted by Scrapbook N'Such of Wichita Falls. Diana and I have been to a handful of their crops down in Burkburnett. We always get a lot done and its a good break from the family :)

What am I working on? Good question. I am finishing a few layouts and altered items and working on a few things for a couple of mags. This is going to be my year, I can feel it!

Watch out world, here I come!

No comments: