Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Deal with it.

This image sums up the last couple weeks for me. Stress comes from ALL different directions. I admit, I am pretty good at dealing with it, but man, does it leave me TIRED. Do you ever get that way? And I always feel like I want to get SO much done but there are just not enough hours in a day. The day starts off great and I am getting so much accomplished, but sometimes I feel like the little to-do fairy peeks in on me and sees I am just dealing with things too well....so she dumps more into my lap LOL!!

My son has now combined the use of the word "mine" with attitude. It was cute at first, now its just annoying. And both of my parents think its hilarious that I am getting paid back for the way I was when I was a child. HA HA. Pfft! One minute my son is all cute, giggling and laughing with me, next minute, the horns appear and he is carrying the poor kitty around the house screaming at the top of his lungs. I swear.....this must come from his dad's side of the family >:) Poor Mojo kitty just takes it like a champ too.

Scrapping has been crazy for me lately too! I have finally decided to try out for a couple DT's. This is very exciting for me and terrifying at the same time. I have always just scrapped for myself and now I am really putting myself out there. I know I can do it if I just get the chance, its just that one chance I need....know what I mean? The butterflies in my stomach tell me something is going to happen, but the impatient Bri pops out and she wants it NOW! Hahaha.

I also have 8 layouts due to ScrapStreet by the 22nd and am only half done with two. The rest are already sketched out, but I am finding that after my son goes to bed (my normal scrapping time) I have about a million other little things that are still lingering from our move. I am going to really buckle down and finish most of them next week and next weekend. Wish me luck!!

Ok on to my quote for the day. This one is very fitting for me...

"Patience can't be acquired overnight. It is just like building up a muscle. Every day you need to work on it." - Eknath Easwaran

I hope tomorrow goes by fast, yet you have enough time to accomplish all that is on your list!

-Brianne

No comments: