Friday, January 25, 2008

Hurry up and wait!

"So close, but so far away
Everything that you've always dreamed of
Close enough for you to taste, but you just can't touch
You wanna show the world, but no one knows your name yet
Wonder when and where and how you're gonna make it
You know you can if you get the chance
In your face as the door keeps slamming
Now you're feeling more and more frustrated
And you're getting all kind of impatient waiting"
PERFECT lyrics for how I am feeling today. Its a great song by Jordin Sparks (One Step at a Time) I am being so impatient about moving forward! How did this happen!? I was always one to fear the unknown, didn't like change and NOW look at me?! I marry a military man and now I am all about change. I LOVE moving! Isn't that sick? We just recently moved from off-post to on-post and I LOVE my new house! Its all new and I feel really good about it. Its different and it creates all sorts of new creative energy for me. Now let's see what I can do with it...


Yesterday we added a member to our family. His name is Mojo and he is a 9 week old Siamese kitten. In one night this little cat became part of our family. He sits with Rich and I at night in our office and loves to play with my ribbon box. His playfulness makes me smile and giggle. He is EXACTLY what our little family was missing.
Hopefully we can finish everything left over from the move this weekend. Our backyard looks like a forest in the fall. Its covered ENTIRELY by leaves and branches. You'd think they would have cleaned that up before we moved in...
Here is wishing everyone a MOJO filled weekend!
CREATE SOMETHING!

No comments: