Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Let it go.









That is my mantra for today. I have to repeat it lately. Soo many things bogging down my brain and my emotions.


2 year old craziness

Rich leaving for 6 months starting in May

Dislike of my work enviroment

My home is not completely put away

I want to lose more weight

etc

etc

etc



Seems as if the list never ends.





Matthew helped me decorate a few valentines cookies last night. He did SUCH an awesome job! He focused so hard on decorating them all until he ate one :) SO cute to watch. I will upload all the photos to my family gallery soon!




Inspiration today came from these colors. The layout I am working on right now actually has pink in it. PINK! Craziness.



Ok enough from me. Let me leave you with this thought:




Fast recovery

Even when you are thoroughly committed to staying positively focused, life can get in the way. Though you may have the best of intentions, there will be times when you veer off course as a result of your own actions.
When that happens, don't beat yourself up about it. Just recognize it, accept it, learn from it, and get moving again in a positive direction.
Winners and losers will both stumble. The difference is, winners have learned to quickly get back up. If you make a mistake, or lose your temper, or allow yourself to become distracted, it's normal and natural, and not the end of the world. Though it is painful when you've disappointed yourself, you have the opportunity to make something positive out of that pain. It is indeed a good thing to realize that what you have just done was not the best choice. For now you can move forward with a renewed and stronger determination. When you know you've stumbled, decide to recover quickly. Soon you'll be moving ahead even faster than before.
-- Ralph Marston



Scrap Strong!

-B

1 comment:

Allan S. said...

Awesome post. Thank you.