Sunday, January 27, 2008

Week Four....



Phew! Week Four is finally here in a contest I have been in at ScrappinwithGrace.com. Don't get me wrong, I have loved every MINUTE of it, but its been draining. With having to think and plan out every layout, based on criteria no less, and moving, I am wore out. If you get a chance, check out their site. They are a GREAT bunch of gals with a lot of talent! The above picture is my round 4 entry. I also have yet to do my two cards for the extra credit, but I will get to those tomorrow.


We are about 98% moved in. We still have a few items over at our old place (cleaning supplies mostly) and a few storage containers to put in our storage room in the new house. I love new places and making it our own, but I dislike the little, itty bitty, details of it all. ESPECIALLY the unexpected costs.


We raked the yard today and Matthew was a BIG help! He LOVES to play outside. The weather is wearing on me though. It was 20 degrees two days ago and then today is 60 and sunny. Go figure?


Ok well its late here and I have thoroughly drained my creativity for the evening. Hugs, kisses, and sweet scrappin' dreams!

No comments: